4.20.2008

2008 so far.......


So technically this picture was taken in 2007 but I wanted to start my year in review with it. Lindsey, Brinley, and me at Walt Disney World in Dec 2007. It was so much fun to hang out with these two for a week in Florida (sorry Steve) Brinley was a blast to have a DisneyWorld and she loved the fireworks.


Since I was a little behind for this year I thought I would just show a few pictures of things that I have done since 2008 started so the first one here is golfing in St. George January 1, 2008. Dad, Steve, and I took a fast road trip to the kind of warm south for a quick round of 18 holes. It was so much fun and we all had a great time.

A weekend in Vegas with friends... we went to the Lenny Kravitz concert at the Palms resort and just had a fun weekend away from the hospital. And..........


We got stuck on an airplane because the airport in SLC was closed due to snow so we sat on the plane in Grand Junction Colorado for 2 hours!!!!

Tanecia and I went to Southern California for a girls weekend!!! We had a blast.... we went to the beach, a Cirque Du Soleil show, and we saw Wicked. Both shows were really good. It was fun to hang out with my cousin Kim who lives down there. I love Cali!!!!

Many road trips on the plains of Wyoming to see Lindsey, Steve, and Baby B!!! It is so sad to have them so far away but look forward to the time we do get to spend together.

I had the chance to go to Oregon with my parents just last weekend because they were running a race with my aunt and uncle who live in Medford. I was really pretty flying in to Portland, this is Mt. Hood from the air. It was also kind of weird because we drove through the town where my little brother is serving his mission. We didn't stop or try to contact him but it was just weird knowing that we were in the same state at the same time.

Congrats to all the runners!!! I was just there to support!!! I love Oregon!!! I forget how beautiful it is until I get there. Thanks to Aunt Debi and Uncle Jim for letting us stay with them and it was fun to golf and hang out with Mark and Traci. I can't wait for them to move to Utah. So there are just a few highlights from the first couple of months in 2008 so here on out I hope to just keep this blog up to date!!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ames-
You sure do lots of fun stuff. Luckily I get to be there for some of them! We love ya lots!