They were sealed in the Sacramento Temple.
Traci, Amy, Kim, Carrie, Sam
The family dinner and reception was held at some property that her family owns in Auburn. It was really pretty with lots of flower, tents, lanterns, lots of food, a lake, pigs, cows, a big barn, and lots of lights. It was amazing and really fun.
While I was there I got to hang out with one of my great friends Athina!!! It was great to see her!! And we can't wait to hang out in Hawaii in 2 week!!!
She took me to this really cool mall that has a fountain in the middle of a round-about that was designed by the same guy who did the belligo fountain. So it is a bit smaller but still dances to the music. It was really fun everyone enjoyed it!!! Here is some cool video!!!
1 comments:
Hey Amy!! Can I just say I am TOTALLY jealous of your vacation to sacramento but even more jealous of your upcoming vacation to HAWAII!!!!! AH! See you soon. :-)
Post a Comment