

we had 5 day park hopper passes to the Walt Disney Parks. Brinley was in love with the castle she couldn't get enough of it. We had lots of fun on all of the rides and the fireworks. It really is the land where dreams come true.



Steve, dad, and I golfed at the Grand Pines Golf Course. It was so much fun.
We had the very first tee time of the day....7:00. We arrived at 6:35 and hit a few balls in the dark at the driving range.... as we stepped up to the first tee we had a very Legend of Bagger Vance moment if you have seen the movie. There was a large bank of fog on the course so you couldn't even see the fairway. It was really cool.
We also got to cross one of our dreams off of our list. We went to the World Golf Hall of Fame. But sadly for me I don't remember a lot about the displays except for the ones in the bathroom. I was really really sick that day and sadly spent most of the day throwing up. So sad.... It is crappy to be sick on vacation.
We had a girls night out and went to the show La Nouba. It is a Cirque du Soleil show. I have seen several of these shows and really like them (Thanks Tanecia) and my mom had seen one other one, but this was Lindseys first one and I think she really liked it. If you ever have a chance to go to one of these shows do it because they are really cool. I loved my trip and can't wait for the next family vacation.
1 comments:
Yay for Disney World! It was so much fun. I guess it is time to look forward to Cancun...only 5 months!
Post a Comment