I had the chance to go to a fantastic island that is not travelled to a lot. This island is Aruba.. most of the time people only have heard of it because of a Beach Boys song. (Aruba, Jamaica oooo I wanna take ya...) So alittle about the island.. it is Dutch ruled, most of the people speak English and Spanish because it is only 14 miles from Venezuela, and even though they have their own currency they still use the American dollar. I went with Brittney, her mom Greta (PS thanks you for the Jet Blue buddy passes), her sister Brooke, and Brooke's friend Stephanie.
We had so much fun... we laid out every day enjoying the warm sun and were grateful for a little breeze every day. The temperature there is constant all year round because they are so close to the equator. The high is usually around 90 degrees and the low usually only drops to 79 or 80 each night.


The ocean is amazing here... the sand is really white and leads in the pretties Caribbean blue water. It is nice a cool so it feels really good to get wet because the air is so warm. It was so much fun to hang out on the beach every day.
It was such amazing trip I would love to go back right now... until next time.
2 comments:
Oh so fun! You don't even understand how jealous I am!!
P.S. we hate you....we want to go to aruba. Just kidding we love you. Hey?!?!? do you want the long distance code for aruba?! ;-) jk again.
love,
lindsay and melodie
Post a Comment