chase had made it half way!!! I am so proud and blessed to have him serving.... He is a wonderful missionary and the best brother. He is doing really well and loving the people that he is teaching. I cant believe that he has been gone for a year and that we are half way through. It is kind of hard to remember what it is like to have him home. I miss him everyday and cant wait for him to return but know that he is in the right place doing what he need to do. I was gratful the the chance I have to drive throught his mission and see where he is. The area is great and I know that there are several people who he still needs to find...... I love and miss you chase!!!
6.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment