I got to go to San Diego to the US Open with my family!!! It was the coolest thing I have done. We had 3 tickets to the practice rounds mon-wed then 2 tickets to the tournament thurs-sun. So we took turns going different days (steve and I went everyday) I was so amazing to see how all these people get paid to play golf. Golf is my favorite sport so I had a blast watching these amazing players make some incrediable shots. We also went to the temple, old town, sea world, and eat lots of good food. Here are just a few pictures: (you can see all of them on my facebook page)
Tiger Woods the number one golfer in the world
Phil Mickelson the number 2 golfer in the world. Go lefty!! we were sitting on the 13th green when he had the melt down of 08. (he took a 9 on a par 5 hole) It was hard to watch!!!
Adam Scott my favorite golfer!!! he is currently number 3 in the world. He played the open with a broken finger. He is a great player and a fun guy to watch.
Dad, Steve, and I with the trophy!!! steve really wanted to kiss it.
During the practice rounds on mon-wed the players would walk by and if they were cool they would sign different things. I bought a us open flag and just started having playing sign it. I got about 20 different guys to sign it. This is Aaron Baddley signing my flag.
My mom and I on the fairway of the 18th hole. This trip was awesome!!! Thanks to dad for getting the tickets and letting us enjoy something that we all love. And thanks to mom for putting up with another golf vacation. Truely one of the best weeks of my life.
Dad, Steve, and I with the trophy!!! steve really wanted to kiss it.
3 comments:
What an amazing week you had. So fun.
Wow that looks like fun! Glad you had such a great time.
Just wait until Hawaii. I know I cant.
Post a Comment