12.01.2008

Black Friday..... what an adventure






I have never been one to go out the day after Thanksgiving aka Black Friday, but decided if steve could do it I could. Steve camped the night at walmart and I was pretty sure I wasn't ready for that. So I took the easier assignment to go to shopko. I got up at 4:20 and get went in my pjs. I got there and the line wasn't too bad I was in the first 100 people. It wasn't that bad exept that it rained on us for about 20 mins before the doors opened... It was kind of crazy, but really fun to see what everyone was getting and all the excited about the different sales going on.... It was alot funnier than I thought it would be plus I got everything on my list! I am not sure I would do it again I will probably just send a list of things with steve!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay Cutler said...

"Hey...is this the guy that broke his NECK?!?!?!?!" hahahahahah....Amy I love working with you. Sorry I'm a ding-bat (i don't even know what a real ding bat is) most the time! haha

Stephanie Salmon said...

Amy! I'm so excited to find out you have a blog. You'll have to check mine out now.