12.21.2008

Christmas email....


Instead of sending out christmas cards like everyone else I usually send out an email so I thought I would post my christmas email.....

Wow it is so hard to believe that 2008 is already over and it is time to start a new year. This past year has had its ups and downs but I am so grateful for the lesson and joy I have been able to accomplish. So here are a few highlights from Amy's travel log and an update from my normal day life.... As I looked back at pictures I have taken from a few of my trips I have to consider my self very blessed for the chance to travel and enjoy life. So here is the top 5 trips of 2008 1- The US open golf tournament in San Diego. It was so much fun to walk the golf course and see those amazing players play the game that I have fallen in love with. I was sitting in the grand stand on hole 13 when Phil Mickelson fell apart. We got to spend the first part of the week taking pictures and trying to get players to sign my flag. I even go to meet my favorite player Adam Scott. Thanks to my dad for getting us tickets! 2-Hawaii. I got to spend 10 days in the islands that I love so much. I was fun to take girlfriends who had never been there before and to be the tour guide. I always love the chance to sit back and enjoy the sun and surf. 3-San Francisco for Tanecia's birthday. For T's birthday we told her to choose some place she had never been and our group of friends would go for the weekend. She chose San Fran. It was a blast to have a few days away from work that the 8 of us could hang out and play in a city where there is so much to do. It was a blast!!! 4- Portland!!! (well kind of twice) One of my best friends took a traveling job in Portland so T and I went up there to spend some time with him and see where he works. I also went to oregon in the spring with my parents to see my Aunt and Uncle who live in Medford. Both trips were amazing and no neither time I ran into my little brother. 5- Southern California. Tanecia and I took a quick trip to california in the spring to go see a few shows down there. Wicked was amazing and it was so great to spend a few days with my best friend. There were so many others that I should of made the list but I don't want to make this the longest email ever but lets just say we did spend 2 hours sitting on the runway in Grand Junction Colorado. Well as far as my normal day to day life I am truly blessed to have the best job ever!!! I love the coworkers that I get to spend every day with, and the get chance to help people. I just moved into a house with 4 other girls. They are the best people ever. I am truly blessed to have such great girls in my life and look forward to great adventures. I am blessed to have amazing family who is supportive in whatever I do. I grateful for the amazing friends that I have and their support in everything I do. I am blessed beyond my means. I wish all of you the best and hope you are all doing great and having fun in life. Remember to learn from the past, look to the future but live in the present!!! love Amy

2 comments:

Francis Family said...

Amy,
It sounds like an amazing year full of fun vacations with family and friends!
Merry Christmas!
Love, Kelli

Lindsay Cutler said...

You lucky duck! i'm jealous of all your vacations!! You are so amazing Amy!! You have been such an incredible teacher to me, and I love working with yoU!!! Have the best Christmas ever!! I hope you are feeling better!

P.S. You guys are in the Jazz 100 club in that picture huh!! ;-) Love it.